From an executive team member to a engineering student gaining professional experience, we are in the company of each other to achieve the same goal - to create powerfully good products and systems that assist decision-making - saving time, money, resources, and even lives, globally.
A diverse role as Assistant to the Marketing Director, within an exceptional team developing world-class, globally-leading products.
• Newly created role
• Kiwi success story
• New, globally in-demand products
SenSys delivers modern sensing solutions serving world-wide markets in precision agriculture, safety and security, building management systems, asset tracking, animal health analysis, utlities monitoring and environmental sciences instrumentation. The role is pivotal in our electronics engineering company, assisting with a broad spectrum of marketing and administrative activites for our own, unique and world-leading range of low-powered, long-range IoT sensing devices serving Australasian and global markets. Right now is an exciting time to join our '40-year old start-up'.
If you are looking for a busy, exciting and diverse role assisting with the marketing and administrative tasks with a dynamic and expanding New Zealand company, this is the role for you!
What we need:
We are looking for a full-time Personal Assistant to work closely with the Marketing Director, in a period when multiple new products are being brought to market. The role is hands-on in a variety of tasks that support the company objectives. It will suit someone with a successful administrative background who has a strong interest in marketing.
The role is broad, and will include assistance with:
• Trade event preparation
• Travel arrangements
• Meeting preparation
• Printed promotional material
• Digital promotions
• Website/iOS content preparation and management
• Case Study/User stories preparation
• Distributor support and training and promotional materials
• Customer relations
• Competitive analysis
We are looking for a Personal Assistant who:
Has a well-rounded understanding of admin support requirements;
Is highly organised and effective and likes completing tasks;
Is open and keen to learn and can take instruction;
Has an engaging communication style and writes powerfully;
Has a desire to really own the role and have a direct influence on the performance, culture and success of the company;
Has initiative and willingness to contribute;
Has an inquiring mind and a listening ear with good attention to detail.
You will have:
• Familiarity and competence with standard computing tools, including the MS Office suite;
• Your first role or two at least under your belt, giving you experience in supporting roles 5+ years.
You will ideally have:
• Relevant Bachelors degree (you flew through, top of the class);
• Interest/experience with technology.
What we offer you:
A dynamic and rapidly growing company with great people;
The thrill of leading the way in new global markets;
Leadership potential as the admin and marketing teams grow.
Along with talent, we value commitment, enthusiasm and integrity. We achieve greatness in our company because of our exceptional staff and team strengths.
Please convince us of your exceptional qualities and tell us why you will fit right in!
Keeping manufacturing running like a well-oiled machine through accurate data entry, timely procurement and managing stock.
SenSys delivers modern sensing solutions serving world-wide markets in precision agriculture, safety and security, building management systems, asset tracking, animal health analysis, utilities monitoring and environmental sciences instrumentation. We produce our own unique and world-leading range of low-powered, long-range IoT sensing devices serving Australasian and global markets. Right now is an exciting time to join our '40-year old start-up'.
* Newly created role
* Kiwi success story
* New, globally in-demand products
The role requires a competent and experienced Manufacturing Operations Manager to ensure manufacturing runs like a well-oiled machine through accurate data entry, timely procurement and managing stock.
The role is hands-on, working closely with the Accounting Administrator and Directors, in a variety of manufacturing operations tasks in a period when multiple new products are being brought to market.
The role includes:
* Operating the system:
- ensure manufacturing information is perfect on a daily basis - right time, price, quality, source, volumes, stock placement;
- keep bill of materials up to date and priced accurately;
- ensure bill of materials synchs with suppliers’ sales orders and materials lists;
- lead procurement administration - goods and services procured right on time, at the correct location with maximum efficiency and repeatability.
* Ensuring an improving and effective purchasing system and stock:
- maintain supplier details correctly;
- locate and source new and on-going supplies;
- maintain forward stock and their orders to meet sales orders.
* Informing colleagues to ensure delivery on time and maximising income:
- report-making and analysis to control costs and support sales, manufacturing and engineering.
* innately have the vision and desire to see how information systems in use can be better and cause relevant change;
* have computer skills par excellence: MS office suite and ideally PowerBI;
* be blisteringly fast and accurate at importing/exporting data from various sources;
* have proficiency with accounting systems (ideally MoneyWorks);
* be experienced in manufacturing work including BoMs, costing, procurement;
* understand total operating cost reduction and enjoy managing it;
* settle for nothing less than perfection, because nothing else will do;
* have a desire to really own the role and have a direct influence on the performance, culture and success of the company;
* have an inquiring mind and a listening ear.
A tertiary qualification with 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing operations.
What we offer:
A dynamic and rapidly growing company with passionate and positive people;
The thrill of leading the way in new global markets;
A great career path with others who are serious about their future;
Leadership opportunities as the company continues to grow.
SenSys is the ideal place to create for yourself your dream job amongst a dream team!
Along with innovation and talent, we value commitment, enthusiasm and integrity, and most of all, your approach to work.
At SenSys, we achieve great results from our team's strengths. If you think you have what it takes to contribute to our team, and the above descriptions match your personality and skill set, then we would love to see your online application.
Please let us know about your experience and convince us of your exceptional, award-winning qualities and why you will fit right in!
Designing and implementing functionality in new products
Aligning tasks to achieve various concurrent manufacturing development results on schedule.
Design adn implement iOS presence for new and world-leading IoT sensing devices.
What we need:
We are looking for an experienced Embedded C Software Engineer to join our growing team of talented creatives, hardware/software/mechanical engineers and developers and passionate product owners.
SenSys delivers modern and innovative sensing solutions to global markets in precision agriculture, safety and security, utilities monitoring, building management and asset tracking. The sensors are cutting edge and a game-changer, opening new possibilities for management and care.
SenSys expertise spans measurement, analysis, and control. We combine decades of experience with cutting-edge wireless IoT and sensing technologies to develop innovative solutions for reliable real-time monitoring and management. Through our web services, mobile apps and dashboards we provide our users with the right information to make the right decisions.
About the role:
On a day-to-day basis a successful candidate will likely:
• Analyse requirements and design functionality for new features and products;
• Implement and thoroughly test code on the range of SenSys embedded platforms;
• Work as part of a highly skilled team to resolve problems and ensure product quality;
• Support and receive support from team members in peer design, reviews and professional development;
• Be pro-active in suggesting improvements to new and existing solutions;
• Help orchestrate product releases, testing and field trials.
This is a key role for SenSys and requires skills in software development along with a desire to understand the applications.
You will have:
• A degree/diploma in Electronics Engineering; or equivalent Software Engineering qualification with some relevant electronics knowledge;
• Embedded C experience, 5+ years;
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
An ideal candidate would also have:
• Experience with 8, 16 or 32 processor architectures;
• Python, Linux and Linux kernels;
• Knowledge of networking, modern communications and protocols;
• A solid understanding of software development processes, architectures and Agile methodologies;
• A knack for breaking down complex problems and working to solving them;
• Experience working in team development projects;
• Experience with Git, or other source control tools;
• Excellent documentation and communication skills.
We are a growing, collaborative and agile team, short on time and big on ideas. Our people care very much about their work and the team and collectively we give our all in everything we do. We thrash out ideas, listen to each other and keep an open mind on the way to do things, preferring the best way over the easiest way. Our team is energised and committed and their job is beyond work, it's an interest.
We value commitment and keeping our word. We are building a team where individuals accept responsibility, take direction from others and where necessary, take the lead.
The role offers a chance to use your skills and experience to help grow a great company and create an outstandingly good future for yourself.
If you think this opportunity matches your personality, skills and experience, and if you think you have what it takes, then we would love to see your online application. Please convince us of your exceptional, award-winning qualities and why you will fit right in to our exceptional team.
With an expanding client base and products with global reach, we are ready for a Project Manager who is keen to progress in their career.
As Project Manager you will be an all-round high-performing person with exceptional organising and communication skills. The role focuses on achieving various concurrent manufacturing development results on schedule.
You will be part of a highly skilled team that provides design and supplies modern sensing equipment. Working closely with the Technology Director and a team of Manufacturers and Engineers, you will be a vital part of the organisation’s manufactured product successes for all products and across the many growth programmes ahead in the company. With a sharp initial focus the role can lead into one of a few special management areas ahead.
The role includes all the normal mature management practices required to achieve and maintain accurate critical paths for manufacturing and the supporting ERP systems developments.
To be considered for this role you will have:
10+ years business experience administering or managing projects;
Experience in Agile methodologies, 5+ years;
Superb client-facing and internal communication skills;
Proficiency with every conceivable desk top office system;
Staggering attention to detail;
An interest in professional development and exceptional work standards.
You will ideally have:
ERP / Ops research commercial experience.
What we offer you:
Support from the whole team;
An enriching and growing career path with leadership potential.
If you are capable, competent and keen to make a real contribution to a growing company then we would like to receive your CV and hear why you think you would fit right in to our already exceptional team.
What we need:
We are looking for web/iOS developers to join our team of talented creatives, hardware/software/mechanical engineers, developers, and passionate product owners. While technical expertise is valued highly, we also look for people who desire to add very much more through collaborating with and learning from our tight-knit team.
About the role:
* Development of robust, high quality software;
* Front-end development, back-end development, testing and deployment;
* Agile methodology;
* Project planning.
You'll collaborate with our Creative and Software teams to build and implement our online and/or iOS presence for our range of IoT sensing devices.
There will be opportunity to play a leading role as our need for Apps escalates with each new product design and release.
What you'll bring to the company:
* a good knowledge of web and/or iOS development and a deep desire to deliver exceptionally good user experiences;
* the knowledge of what elegant code looks like, and you'll settle for nothing less;
* useful experience in all areas of web and/or iOS development;
* a good knowledge of Python;
* a massive intention to excel and lead in this field;
* a perfectionist streak;
* familiarity with the most modern tools for the most modern platforms.
About our team, in brief:
Agile/Scrum with short sprints;
Daily reviews of work done and being done;
Use of Git, Confluence, Jira;
Mostly realistic hours and tasks set (while getting stuck in and doing what it takes when necessary);
Testing, testing and more testing to ensure impeccable quality;
Speak your mind and peers will listen and question;
Awesome, determined and visionary product development team;
Opportunity to work and/or relocate in our different offices around NZ
We are interested in your views, attitude, potential as well as your capabilities. You'll be working with exceptionally capable people and receive guidance in a fun and hard-working, focused environment. Our people care very much about their work and protecting the team spirit. Collectively we give our all in everything we do. We thrash out ideas, listen to each other and keep an open mind on the way to do things, preferring the best way over the easiest way. Our team is energised and committed and their jobs are beyond work, they're an interest.
SenSys is the ideal place to create your dream job amongst a dream team.
How to apply:
If you think you have what it takes, and the above descriptions match your personality and skill set, then we would love to see your online application.
The bar is high so expect a couple of coding tests, an interview or three, and to spend some time with our teams. Let us know about your experience and what you'd bring to SenSys.
Competitive salary, comensurate with skill, potential and experience.
Meet some of the team...